Send all application to email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- The preferred candidate will be expected to provide support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
- Ensure effective use and availability of company’s facilities working tools and equipment for operational performance. The key areas include Payroll, Recruitment, Training, HR and Administration
- Implementation of all employee payroll management including payroll computation, reviews and promotions
- Training administration and development programs and liaison with external training bodies across various sectors and levels.
- Plan, coordinate and implement training programs for new and existing employees
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees regarding those initiatives
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to employee tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Manages HMO administration i.e. registration, service issues etc
- Support the recruitment and selection process as well as the employee orientation and onboarding process
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manage and update employee records (attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Pension and death benefit administration for exit employees
- Performance management system – Periodic evaluation, appraisal and implementation of performance management processes
- Recommendation and implementation of disciplinary processes for employees
- Schedule and organize meetings, team bonding workshops, employee engagement programs and department activities as required
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Coordinate the printing of office documents such as letter heads, memo pads, payment vouchers, complimentary cards, etc.
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR & Admin position
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Must be aged between 25-30 years
Roles And ResponsibilitiesWestextrail is seeking Cybersecurity Consultants for the opportunity to develop and deploy algorithm data networks. Our work centers on the development of the next generation of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems for the Defense, Financial Recovery and Tracing, Intelligence Community and Intelligence gathering.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work hands-on with the software baseline, build, deployment and final configuration with a focus on implementation of cybersecurity mitigations and algorithms Implementation.
- Analyze results obtained from vulnerability scans
- Install and test security trace lines in chain network systems
- Contribute to the planning and action to continually address cybersecurity issues throughout a program lifecycle
- Thrive in a dynamic environment while engaging with multiple software development teams and multiple programs
- Prepare technical documentation and report for delivery to customer subject matter experts
- Analysis of blockchain data and configuration
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related technical domain
- Demonstrated strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Collaborative teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Willing and able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Prior experience in a cybersecurity engineering role
- Experience Cryptography scripting
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals and distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience managing computer networks with knowledge of internet routing protocols and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact efficiently with peers and clients
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Education/Experience typically acquired, through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
We are seeking an experienced Partner level attorney with substantive experience specifically handling privacy and data security issues to join its Forensics/Legal Department.
The position entails advising clients in all industries on a wide variety of privacy and data security matters. A working knowledge of a regulatory framework (CCPA, breach notification laws, GLBA, FCRA, HIPAA, or GDPR) is essential.
Position Requirements Include:
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school
- 10 years Post-Admission working experience to state bar
- Privacy professional certification preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid authorization to work in the U.S.